By elvisandeddie at 18:48 on 09/06/12
0 comments... add your comments below
A musical family picnic in the gardens of Benslow Music in Hitchin. Everyone is welcome to join us for an afternoon of music (and possibly some dancing too!).
· Gates open at 2:30 (we expect to finish at about 5:45)
· Please bring your own picnic and seating
· Music by: The Folk (young, fresh and dynamic, acoustic pop with a twist of folk!); Celtic Krystal (with jigs and reels); and Jump The Vortex (gentle folk music with accordion and violin).
· Fun and games for children
· Prize for best dressed teddy
· Cream teas and ice-cream
· Licensed bar
· TICKETS are only £4 in advance and £5 on the day (free entry for accompanied children under 16).
· Indoors if wet, sorry no dogs.
(Please note that we are not planning to have a barbecue this year)
BOX OFFICE 01462 459446
Date: Sunday, July 29, 2012
£55-70k Basic, £100-130k+ OTE
£50-60k Basic, £100-120k
50 - 100k GBP